Sibling Issues & Training on Sibshop Model
- What to do about the concerns often experienced by brothers and sisters: peer issues, resentment, loss, and concerns about the future (just to name a few!)
- How to increase the unique opportunities often experienced by siblings, including compassion, advocacy, insight, and tolerance
- Strategies to decrease siblings’ concerns and increase their opportunities
- How to help your agencies provide “sibling-friendly” services
- How to plan and run Sibshops, the award-winning, kid-friendly mix of peer support and recreation
This training is perfect for clinicians, educators, and system partners who are looking to develop a SibShop program within their community.