Mission: To educate and support children of all abilities
Vision: For every child, a lifetime of achievement
Values: At BCCS, we believe that:
- All children can learn and grow
- Individualized education is key
- Partnerships with family and community strengthen a child’s future
- All people should be treated with respect and dignity
- Highly qualified and engaged staff are essential
- Open communication builds trust
- Diversity and inclusion are vital
We’re here to support your child’s success in school and beyond.
Brookville Center for Children’s Services (BCCS) provides comprehensive services to children with an emphasis on assisting families in understanding their child’s strengths and areas of need. With four schools in Nassau County, BCCS provides education and therapeutic supports for children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, including speech-language disorders, traumatic brain injury and autism.
Brookville Center is approved by the New York State Education Department (NYSED), the Department of Health (DOH) and the Office of Children & Family Services (OCFS). School age children (ages 3 to 21) must be referred to BCCS from their local school district’s Committee on Preschool Special Education (CPSE) and/or Committee for Special Education (CSE).
Our Services Include
School Age Program
Specialized Autism Program
Children’s Residential Program
Children’s Respite & Recreation Program